General Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions of the company Womenera
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither can be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop - website
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. When ordering the desired goods, the consumer enters a number of fields for him binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.