top of page
Miele e Nocciole

Miele e Nocciole

6,29 €Preis

Organic spreadable cream made by combining delicate acacia honey with the unmistakable flavor of Piedmont hazelnuts. Excellent on toasted bread, on crêpes, in combination with flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano or simply on its own. Recommended for breakfast or snack spread on bread, to decorate cakes or ice cream, and as a sweetener in coffee.

Nicht verfügbar
  • Quantity

    110 grams

  • Details


    Acacia Honey (70%), NOCCIOLA Piemonte PGI (HAZELNUT) paste (30%)


    Nutritional Information (for 100 gr.)

    Energy kJ 1701 – Kcal407

    Fat 19 g, of which Saturates 1,4 g

    Carbohydrates 63 g,  of which Sugars 58g

    Proteins 4,5g

    Salt 0


    USA NUTRITION FACTS: About 6 servings per container, Serving Size 2 biscuits (20g), Amount per Serving: Calories 102, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Saturated Fat 2,6 g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 11,9 mg (4% DV), Sodium 2,1mg (0%DV), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3%DV), Dietary Fiber 0,6g (2%DV), Total Sugars 3,4g, Protein 1,6 g, Vitamin D 0IU Calcium 9,9mg (1%DV), Iron 0,6mg (3%DV), Potassium 64,5mg (2% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

bottom of page